DO SOMETHING GREAT
|Location:||Wiesbaden (Germany) / Flexible work options including remote work|
|Application deadline:||31. of May 2022|
|Type of Contract:||permanent|
|Language required:||English and German|
|Starting date: (date when the selected candidate is expected to start)||asap|
Hy2gen Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of genders, nationality and culture. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Hy2gen Group business consists of the developing, building, owning and operating electrolyzer facilities for the production of green hydrogen and green hydrogen-based e-fuels such as methanol, jet-fuel and ammonia. Being founded in 2017, Hy2gen is working toward the leading position in the green hydrogen market. Currently, Hy2gen’s project pipeline has reached 11 Gigawatts of electrolyzer capacity with the 6 main production plants located in Canada, France, Germany and Norway. Hy2gen has a unique blend of expertise in business development, marketing, technology and operations in the renewable energy sector.
We are looking for and administrative assistant to support us ensuring that office processes run smoothly.
A UNIQUE PLACE TO WORK
Hy2gen Group is a workplace like no other. It is at once a start-up, an expert network and a stage for growth. Hy2gen is where people pioneer new approaches and strategies, challenge old ways and learn new ones. It is entrepreneurial – a stimulating learning environment for our employees. Hy2gen employees are all eligible to a bonus plan, to directly profit from the success of their work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and adjusting schedules, book appointments and arrange meetings;
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Leverage software programs to develop presentations, letters, spreadsheets and reports.
- Take accurate minutes of meetings when required;
- Maintain databases and paper or electronic filing systems to keep accurate records;
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, accommodation and conference calls for senior managers
- Maintain up-to-date employee absence records
- Maintain contact lists
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Order office supplies
- Prepare and monitor invoices; Reconcile and submit expenses reports for senior managers
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
Required skills and experience
- At least 10 years of experience Proven admin or assistant experience.
- Excellent time management skills and and ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in an energetic environment with multiple priorities.
- Strong oral and writing communication skills both in German and English.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Exemplary writing and editing skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Fluency in English and German both written and presentation skills.
Specific administrative assistant skills and proficiencies:
- Reporting skills
- Administrative writing skills
- Inventory control
- Anticipated needs
- Emotional intelligence
Key working relationships
- Position reports to: Head of Coordination Unit
- Works closely with: Senior managers and other departments
Salary and benefits
According to profile and experience.
How to apply
Please apply directly online.
Send your application in English.
Do not apply by post.
All inquiries regarding the application process should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.